What to wear: Girls
- I suggest picking women's/ girls outfits first and coordinating outfits for everyone else based around your picks!
- Choose something comfortable AND that you can move around in without showing any undergarments!
- Dresses & Skirts are great for adding movement but don't be afraid of wearing pants or a romper/ jumpsuit.
- Each girl should be in something different. 1 in a dress 1 in a skirt 1 in pants. Basically all of the ladies should not show up in dresses. We like the variety to add interest
- You will not see a ton of patterned dresses below because I LOVE color blocking. (Everyone in their own complimentary color within the scheme.... because then its about the people and less focus and attention drawn to the clothing)
- Patterns are totally fine as long as there is only 1 (or 2) in the mix.
Click on the links below to be directed to my favorite Amazon picks
Rompers & Skirts
Girls Bracelets & Belts
Girls Hats & Outerwear